Due to the retirement of the current Head Teacher, an exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a visionary leader to lead our popular school into the future. We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic leader to work with governors, staff, pupils and parents to encourage ambitious achievement and enable every child to discover and reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will have the experience, energy and enthusiasm to build on the school's strong foundations and share our commitment to excellence for all. The Head Teacher will work with a motivated staff team, supporting their continued professional development and maintaining the high standards of teaching and learning.
As a school community, we can offer you:
• An enthusiastic and highly motivated staff team
• A committed and supportive Governing Body
• Happy, well behaved children who love life at Marshgate
• An exceptionally well-resourced learning environment
• Supportive and caring community including a highly successful Parent Staff Association fundraising operation
• A well-resourced and supportive Local Authority
• Strong and positive partnerships with local schools
Marshgate Primary School is a friendly, community school in the London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames on the edge of beautiful Richmond Park, with good transport links into London.
Candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school to experience our values and ethos in action. Please follow this link to the TES website:
Please also follow this link which will take you directly to all Marshgate jobs on the E-Teach website: